Exposec-Defenseworld conference has been established as an important dialogue forum between experts, representatives from international organizations and national decision makers, to generate proposals and aim for solutions to major defense and security issues.
Τhe American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce and Symeon G. Tsomokos S.A. are convening the 6th ANNUAL EXPOSEC-DEFENSEWORLD CONFERENCE entitled Defense & Security in a Digital World.
During the period where socio-political and geo-strategic upheavals affect relations amongst countries and form international alliances, our country is called to manage dynamically and effectively the emerging challenges and threats, consolidate its important role in the geo-political map and ensure its national defense and internal security in the framework of the modern digital connected world.
Among pertinent issues to be discussed at the conference will include ensuring sustainability, increasing competitiveness and positioning of the Hellenic defense industry as an important asset in implementing key programs of the Hellenic Armed Forces, as well as a valuable partner in international programs (co-operations, co-productions, cutting-edge technology transfer).
The conference, which has been established as the leading forum for dialogue between experts, representatives of international organizations and national policy-makers, aims to help shaping the national strategy for effective shielding of the country in terms of defense and internal security.
Among the topics to be discussed:
- The EU Common Defense Policy (CSDP): Its leading role in peace-keeping operations
- East Med Security Challenges: Building strong defense ties
- The Future of Warfare: The role of advanced technologies
- Immigration Policy and Homeland Protection
- Defending against Cyber Attacks
- Managing the Downturn: How the Greek defense industry can overcome the obstacles and achieve sustainability through its productive reconstruction