Lieutenant General (ret)
- Member of the National Defense, Public Order and Immigration Division of the N.D.
- 2014-2015/ March, Commander of the Attica Security Directorate.
- 2012-2014, Commander of the Internal Affairs Department of the Greek Police. (Selection after evaluation and with the assent of the Committee on Institutions and Transparency of the Parliament).
- 2009 -2012, Deputy Director of the Hellenic Police Internal Affairs.
- 2008 -2009, Press Officer of the Hellenic Police Force Headquarters (2nd term of office of Professor P. Pavlopoulos)
- 2007 -2008, Chief of Staff of the Headquarters of the Hellenic Police Force / Police Staff Division.
- 2006 -2007, Spokesperson of the Ministry of Public Order / Headquarters of the Hellenic Police Force (1st term, under the ministry of V. Polydoras).
- 2005 -2006, Deputy Head of 1st Personnel Department, Attica Security Division.
- 1999 – 2005, Head of the Department of Administrative Support, the Hellenic Police Internal Affairs Department (Founding member of the Service, established in 1999 with law 2713/1999 and started operating from 26/10/1999).
- 1997 -1999, Head of Business and Police Office, Department of Internal Operations of the Attica Security Directorate.
- 1992 -1997, Head of the Office of Law Enforcement, General Police Department, Athens Police Headquarters.
- 1989 -1992, Battle Officer at Police. Department of Ag. Spyridon Egaleo.
- 1986-1989, Assistant Officer at the School of Police of the Greek Police (SAEA)
Education and Training
- 2007, Post-doctoral studies, Post doc, Department of Criminology, Panteion University, Athens.
- 1999, Doctoral Diploma (Ph.D.), Panteion University. Athena.
- 1994, Bachelor of Sociology Department, Panteion University. Athena.
- 2001, (Postgraduate Diploma), School of Postgraduate Education and Training of the Hellenic Police / Department of Professional Training of Executives of Executives.
- 1989, Bachelor of Hellenic Police Officers School.
Languages & Personal Skills
- Greek, English
- Personal Computer use / Windows - Office
Honorary distinctions and awards
- Graduation from School of Officers of Hellenic Police with Grade "EXCELLENT" (9.35) (He was the Chief of Order)
- Graduate Diploma of the Police Academy, Department of Professional Training ofExecutives, with the grade "EXCELLENT" (10).
- Graduate of the Department of Sociology, Panteion University, with a grade "LINE WELL" (8).
- Doctoral Degree, Panteion University, "EXCELLENT"
- Postdoctoral Degree, Panteion University.
- He has been honored with the medals and memories provided for Officer of rank and position.
Publications - Presentations
- Postdoctoral research in the Panteion University Criminology Department, entitled "The problem of rebellion and robbery in post-revolutionary"
- Doctoral Thesis, with emphasis on the Organization of Institutions of the newly established Greek State. Special Object: "State Enforcement and Internal Security in Greece of the 19th Century".
- Knowledge subject: Social movements and the relations of State and Society in 19th-century post-liberation Greece.
- Postgraduate Work on Corruption in Public Administration. Special Object: The Hellenic Police Internal Affairs Department and its impact on the prevention and suppression of corruption.
- Rapporteur at the School of Postgraduate Studies of Greek Police Officers, on "Corruption in Public Administration and Police". Athens 2012 -2014.
- Rapporteur at the National Security School, on "Fighting corruption offenses of state officials and employees". Athens 2014-2015.
- Unpaid Assistant Professor, (Regular Professor Neoklis Sarris) at the Department of Sociology of Panteion University, Athens 2002 -2011.
- Regular Rapporteur at the School of Officers of the Greek Police, in the course "Introduction to Sociology", Athens 1999 - 2006.
- Rapporteur at the International Congress on "Third Safety Table - Stability Pact". Athens 2000.