Tassos Rozolis was born in Athens in 1964. He is married, with three children.
- Economic University of Athens, Economic Analysis, 1982-1986
- Hellenic Army, 1986-1988
- Implementation of Offset Contracts (Monitoring Offset Benefits and Programs,Management of Defence Programs)
- Marketing Dept. of OLS Ltd. : 1988-2000
- Managing Director of AKMON S.A. since 2000
- Treasurer of SEKPY (Hellenic Manufacturers of Defense Materials Association) 2010-2012
- President of SEKPY since 2012
Tassos Rozolis has a 25 years experience in the Greek Defense Environment including Defense Procurements, Offsets, Consulting, and Defense Manufacturing.
Due to his involvement with SEKPY (Hellenic Manufacturers of Defense Materials Association), he has vast knowledge of the Greek defense industry: MoD Legislation including OB rules and procurements Law, Greek manufacturers, their capabilities, opportunities and problems.
Language: Fluent in English and French